If you would like to be interviewed on The UpBeat podcast, please contact: TheUpBeat@CoachArt.org.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest post to The UpBeat! Please review the following guidelines and criteria for consideration:
- The topic of the blog post must be relevant to The UpBeat readers.
- Please be sure that your post is grammatically correct and well-written.
- The topic and content of the post cannot be marketing related and/or self-promoting.
- You may include a brief author’s bio (approximately 85 words), with website links, which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Please include a tasteful headshot to accompany your author’s bio.
- The UpBeat will only consider publishing original content – meaning, it may not have been published anywhere else online.
- All submissions will be verified for originality.
Guest posts that are approved for publishing may be published without notice. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published. Questions and inquiries can be emailed to TheUpBeat@CoachArt.org. Due to the volume of guest post requests, there may be a delay in responses to follow-up messages.